Choose the 6 mm aventurine beads to make your own creations.
Description of the 6 mm Aventurine Beads
Aventurine takes its name from the Italian expression “a ventura” meaning “adventure”. The stone belongs to the quartzite family and is chemically composed of silicon dioxide. Its main deposits are found in Brazil, India and Russia. Its colour ranges from light green to green-brown, with some brilliant golden reflections.
It was discovered in China more than 4,000 years ago and known as “Imperial Stone Yu”. It was then related to the Goddess Guanyin Pusa, a symbol of pity, compassion and unconditional love. Chinese used the stone as a talisman or consumed it as an elixir to enjoy its virtues. Incas believed in the stone’s power to bring wealth.
Aventurine has been used in jewellery making and for decorative purposes thanks to its beauty. It is also a great stone full of physical and psychological virtues. As for these gorgeous 6 mm aventurine beads, they will make you benefit from the stone’s lithotherapeutic properties.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the Aventurine Beads
Psychological Benefits of the Aventurine Beads
Aventurine is full of psychological virtues. It:
- Provides self-awareness and self-confidence.
- Develops empathy, tolerance and compassion.
- Helps tame emotions and promotes self-control.
- Brings peace of mind.
- Stimulates creativity and motivation.
- Instils autonomy and clarity of mind.
- Relieves stress.
- Encourages initiative.
Physical Benefits of the Aventurine Beads
Physically, aventurine can:
- Boost the organism;
- Prevent skin problems;
- Protect the liver and the heart;
- Preserve the health of the eyes;
- Accelerate the healing process;
- Promote the gall bladder functioning;
- Alleviate ailments related to pregnancy;
- Regulate body temperature.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Aventurine Beads
- Libras and Cancers are more sensitive to the reddish-brown variety, while Taurus are more receptive to the green one’s properties.
Chakra Corresponding to the Aventurine Beads
- Though aventurine stimulates all the chakras, it mainly corresponds to the Heart chakra. During lithotherapeutic sessions, the stone balances body energy.
Maintenance of the 6 mm Aventurine Beads
- To purify aventurine, simply put it into distilled salt water. Then, charge it on a quartz cluster, under sunlight.